Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Analysis of cell-free DNA in maternal blood in screening for aneuploidies: meta-analysis.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 45: 249-266
- Gestational age and maternal weight effects on fetal cell-free DNA in maternal plasma.Prenat Diagn. 2013; 33: 662-666
- Factors affecting levels of circulating cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasma and their implications for noninvasive prenatal testing.Prenat Diagn. 2015; 35: 816-822
- DNA sequencing of maternal plasma to detect Down syndrome: an international clinical validation study.Genet Med. 2011; 13: 913-920
- Fetal fraction in maternal plasma cell-free DNA at 11-13 weeks’ gestation: effect of maternal and fetal factors.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2012; 31: 237-243
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism-based noninvasive prenatal screening in a high-risk and low-risk cohort.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 124: 210-218
- Committee opinion no. 611.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 124: 863-866
- On a test of whether one of two random variables is stochastically larger than the other.Ann Math Stat. 1947; 18: 50-60
- A Wilcoxon-type test for trend.Stat Med. 1985; 4: 87-90
- Cell-free DNA vs sequential screening for the detection of fetal chromosomal abnormalities.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 214: 727.e1-727.e6
- Noninvasive prenatal screening for fetal aneuploidy, 2016 update: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.Genet Med. 2016; 18: 1056-1065
- Accuracy and reliability of self-reported weight and height in the Sister Study.Public Health Nutr. 2012; 15: 989-999
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Livergood MC, LeChien KA, Trudell AS. Obesity and cell-free DNA “no calls”: is there an optimal gestational age at time of sampling? Am J Obstet Gynecol 2017;216:413.e1-9.