Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Effect of amniocentesis on fetal breathing movements.Br. Med. J. 1977; 2: 1582
- Human fetal breathing activity during electively induced labor at term.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1979; 132: 247
- The response of the fetal heart rate to amniocentesis.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1976; 83: 768
Manning, F. A., and Platt, L. D.: Fetal breathing movements: Antepartum monitoring of fetal condition, Clin. Obstet. Gynecol. In press.
- Foetal breathing and peripheral nerve stimulation in utero.J. Physiol. 1977; 272: 13P