Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Progestational agents in the treatment of carcinoma of the endometrium.N. Engl. J. Med. 1961; 264: 216
- Hydroxyprogesterone caproate therapy in advanced endometrial cancer.Cancer. 1971; 27: 485
- Progestogen treatment of recurrent endometrial carcinoma.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1971; 110: 15
- The possible mechanism of action of progestins on endometrial adenocarcinoma.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1972; 113: 195
- Hormone effects on carcinoma of the human uterine body studied in organ culture.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Scand. 1964; 43: 296
- The effect of hormones on endometrial carcinoma in organ culture.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1968; 75: 1262
- Establishment of a cell line of human endometrial adenocarcinoma in vitro.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1972; 114: 1012
- Effects of progesterone on the growth kinetics and the morphology of a human endometrial cancer cell line.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Jap. 1976; 23: 123
- Establishment and characterization of the cell line of a human endometrial adenoacanthoma.Eur. J. Cancer. 1977; 13: 253
- Development and characterization of established cell lines from primary and metastatic regions of human endometrial adenocarcinoma.Cancer Res. 1977; 37: 1777
- Growth in continuous culture, and in hamsters, of the cells from a neoplasm associated with Acanthosis nigricans.J. N. C.I. 1964; 23: 441
- A rapid banding technique for human chromosomes.Lancet. 1971; 2: 971
- Identification of human chromosomes by DNA-binding fluorescent agents.Chromosoma (Berl.). 1970; 30: 215
- Human cells transformed in vitro by human cytomegalovirus: Tumorigenicity in athymic nude mice.J. N. C. I. 1977; 58: 1003
- Cytogenetic studies of endometrial carcinoma.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1968; 102: 1070
- Alterations in biological properties of different lines of cytomegalovirus-transformed human embryo lung cells following in vitro cultivation.in: de Thé G. Henle W. Rapp F. Oncogenesis and Herpesviruses, Proceedings of the Symposium on Oncogenesis and Herpesviruses, International Agency for Research on Cancer. Lyon, France1978: 591 (part 2)
Supported by Contract NO1 CP 53516 within the Virus Cancer Program of the National Cancer Institute, and Grants CA 18450 and CA 16386 awarded by the National Cancer Institute.