Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Progressive resistance exercises in the functional restoration of the perineal muscles.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1948; 56: 238
- Physiologic treatment of poor tone and function of genital muscles and of urinary stress incontinence.West. J. Surg. Obstet. Gynecol. 1949; 57: 527
- Sexual functions of pubococcygeus muscle.West. J. Surg. Obstet. Gynecol. 1952; 60: 521
- Electrical stimulation in the treatment of intractable stress incontinence.Arch. Phys. Med. 1952; 33: 674
- The nonoperative treatment of stress incontinence in women.J. Urol. 1953; 69: 511
- Female urinary incontinence. Lloyd-Luke (Medical Books), London1977