Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Discussion.in: Proceedings of the Second Conference on Steroids in Cancer, Council on Pharmacy and Chemistry American Medical Association, Chicago1951: 116
- Histologic effects of progestins on hyperplasia and carcinoma-in situ of the endometrium.Cancer. 1959; 12: 1106
- Progestational agents in the treatment of carcinoma of the endometrium.N. Engl. J Med. 1961; 264: 216
- Progestins in endometrial cancer.surg. forum. 1961; 12: 424
- Clinical and histopathological evaluation of the effect of 17-alpha-hydroxy- progesterone, 17-N-caproate on endometrial cancer.Obstet. Gynecol. 1961; 18: 658
- Effect of progestational agents on endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer.Obstet. Gynecol. 1964; 24: 370
- Progestins in the treatment of patients with endometrial adenocarcinoma.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1966; 94: 977
- Management of advanced endometrial adenocarcinoma with medroxyprogesterone.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1965; 92: 87
- The Use of Progestins in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Year Book Medical Publishers, Inc, Chicago1969: 129
- Personal communication: The Upjohn Company, C. T. Provera Study. 1978 (SPSM Protocol No. 369, Kalamazoo, Michigan)
- Measurement of medroxyprogesterone acetate (Provera) by radioimmunoassay.J Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1971; 31: 459
Supported by the following grant awards by the National Cancer Institute, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare: 2 R10 CA 12483, 2 R10 CA 13641, I R10 CA 16386, 1 R10 CA 23088, 5 R10 CA 13633, and 5 R10 CA 12534.