Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Deafness in cerebral palsied school children.Lancet. 1955; 2: 370
- Jaffe B.F. Hearing Loss in Children. University Park Press, Baltimore1977
- Asphyxia neonatorum: An experimental study in the guinea pig.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1943; 45: 183
- The clinical and pathological effects of asphyxiation in the fetal rhesus monkey.in: Adamsons K. Diagnosis and Treatment of Fetal Disorders. Springer Verlag, New York1968
- On the neuropathological changes in the central nervous system following neonatal asphyxia: with special reference to the auditory system in man.Acta Otolaryngol. 1963-64; 188
- The late clinical syndrome of posticteric encephalopathy.Pediatr. Clin. North Am. 1960; 7: 655
- Inapparent congenital cytomegalovirus infection with elevated cord IgM levels.N. Engl. J. Med. 1974; 290: 291
- Auditory brainstem responses in brain death.Brain. 1976; 99: 543
- Auditory far fields averaged from the scalp of humans.Brain. 1971; 94: 681
- Clinical and pathologic correlates of brainstem auditory response abnormalities.Neurology. 1977; 27: 316
- Far-field acoustic response: Origins in the cat.Science. 1975; 189: 382
- Development of auditory function in newborn infants revealed by auditory brainstem potentials.Pediatrics. 1977; 60: 831
- Maturational changes in auditory transmission as reflected in human brainstem potentials.Brain Res. 1975; 96: 361
Goldstein, P. J., Krumholz, A., Felix, J., Shannon, D., and Carr, R. F.: Accelerated brainstem auditory evoked response in a hydraencephalic. In preparation.