Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fetal heart rate patterns and prediction of Apgar score.J.A.M.A. 1972; 219: 1322
- Electronic evaluation of the fetal heart rate. VI. Fetal distress—a working hypothesis.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1962; 83: 333
- Effects of atropine on the heart rate of the human fetus during labor.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1963; 115: 1033
- Mechanisms of late decelerations in the fetal heart rate. A study with autonomic blocking agents in fetal lambs.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Reprod. Biol. 1979; 9: 361
- Fetal oxygen consumption and mechanisms of heart rate response during artifically produced late deceleration of fetal heart rate in sheep.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 136: 478
- Mechanisms of late decelerations of fetal heart rate during hypoxia.in: Scientific Abstracts, Twenty-seventh Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Denver, Colorado, March 19-221980: 136
Itskovitz, J., and Rudolph, A. M.: Denervation of arterial chemoreceptors and baroreceptors in chronically instrumented fetal lambs. In preparation.
- Fetal and neonatal circulation and respiration.Annu. Rev. Physiol. 1974; 36: 187
- Cardiac output in the fetal lamb: The effects of spontaneous and induced changes of heart rate on right and left ventricular output.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1976; 124: 183
- Cardiovascular defense against asphyxia.Science. 1966; 153: 941
- Regional blood flow during simulated diving in the conscious Weddell seal.J. Appl. Physiol. 1979; 47: 968
- The inotropic state of the heart.in: Linden R.J. Recent Advances in Physiology. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1974: 148-190
- Factors responsible for the stimulation of the adrenal medulla during asphyxia in the foetal lamb.J. Physiol. (Lond.). 1965; 178: 211
- Predictability of the state of fetal oxygenation from a quantitative analysis of the components of late deceleration.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1973; 115: 1083
- Mechanism of late deceleration of the fetal heart rate.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1972; 113: 578
- Heart rate and blood pressure response of the sheep fetus following the reduction of uterine blood flow.in: Abstracts of Scientific Papers, 26th Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, San Diego, California1979: 25
- The effect of total reduction of uterine blood flow on cardiovascular and metabolic parameters of the sheep fetus.in: Abstracts of Scientific Papers, 26th Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, San Diego, California1979: 61
Supported by Program Project Grant HL24056 from the United States Public Health Service.