Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Eclampsia 1963-1966. Evaluation of the treatment of 107 cases.J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Br. Commonw. 1967; 74: 379
- Some aspects of the toxemic syndrome in a sector of the Mexican population.J. Reprod. Med. 1970; 4: 114
- Maternal mortality rates in eclampsia.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1976; 124: 149
- Standardized treatment of 154 consecutive cases of eclampsia.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 123: 543
- The assessment of fetal growth.J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Br. Commonw. 1968; 75: 903