Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The electrical properties of the muscle fibre membrane.Proc. R. Soc. Lond. (Biol.). 1948; 135: 506
- Defense mechanism of pregnancy.in: Wolstenholme G.E.W. Cameron M.P. Progesterone and the Defense Mechanism of Pregnancy, Ciba Foundation Study Group No. 9. Little, Brown & Co, Boston1961: 3-31
- Effect of progesterone on the electric activity and intrauterine pressure of pregnant and parturient rabbits.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1965; 91: 221
- Conduction of electric activity in late pregnant and parturient rabbit uteri.Physiol. Chem. Phys. 1970; 2: 489
- The effect of prostaglandin on the electric activity of the pregnant uterus.Prostaglandins. 1973; 4: 177
- A study of the parturient uterus with the microelectrode technique.Endocrinology. 1961; 68: 1010
- Hormonal and ionic influences on the membrane activity of uterine smooth muscle cells.Endocrinology. 1961; 68: 1026
- The uterus: A model for medical considerations.in: Laki K. Contractile Proteins and Muscles. Marcel Dekker, Inc, New York1971: 413-482
- Gap junctions: Their presence and necessity in myometrium during parturition.Science. 1977; 198: 958
- The possible role of gap junctions in activation of the myometrium during parturition.Am. J. Physiol. 1978; 235: C168-C179
- Effects of' antiprogesterone on pregnancy. I. Midpregnancy.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1979; 133: 176
- Prostaglandin levels in avian blood and reproductive organs.Biol. Reprod. 1978; 18: 204
- Gap junction formation and regulation in myometrium.Am. J. Physiol. 1980; 239: C217-C228
- The Role of estradiol-17β in the activation of the uterus during premature labor and the effect of naproxen, an inhibitor of prostaglandin synthesis.Prostaglandins. 1973; 3: 839
- Regulation of activity in uterine smooth muscle.Physiol. Rev. 1962; 42: 213
- Recent studies on the electrophysiology of the uterus.in: Wolstenholme G.E.W. Cameron M.P. Progesterone and the Defense Mechanism of Pregnancy, Ciba Foundation Study Group No. 9. Little, Brown & Co, Boston1961: 51-72
- The biological meaning of progesterone levels.Prostaglandins. 1980; 19: 203
- The “see-saw” theory of parturition.in: O’Connor M. Knight J. Fetus and Birth, Ciba Foundation Symposium No. 47 (New Series). Elsevier/Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam1977: 159-210
Supported by the Medical Research Council of Canada.