Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Changing obstetric practice and 2-year outcome of the fetus of birth weight under 1000 g.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 268-275
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network. Causes and timing of death in extremely premature infants from 2000 through 2011.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 331-340
- Risk factors for classical hysterotomy by gestational age.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 122: 845-850
- Acute maternal morbidity following classical cesarean delivery of the preterm infant.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 76: 16-19
- Infections following classical cesarean section.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 55: 167-169
- Uterine incision and maternal blood loss in preterm cesarean section.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 1993; 252: 113-117
- Maternal and perinatal morbidity associated with classic and inverted T cesarean incisions.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 633-637
- Classical versus low-segment transverse incision for preterm cesarean section: maternal complications and outcome of subsequent pregnancies.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 95: 990-996
- Factors associated with hemorrhage in cesarean deliveries.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 77-82
- Uterine incision-to-delivery interval and perinatal outcomes in transverse versus vertical incisions in preterm cesarean deliveries.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2013; 26: 1788-1791
- Serious maternal complications after early preterm delivery (24-33 weeks’ gestation).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 213: 538.e1-538.e9
- Ultrasonography in pregnancy. ACOG Practice bulletin no. 101.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 451-461
- The relationship between gestational age and the incidence of classical cesarean section.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1997; 37: 153-155
- Maternal and neonatal outcomes of repeat cesarean delivery in women with a prior classical versus low transverse uterine incision.Am J Perinatol. 2010; 27: 791-796
- Maternal and perinatal outcomes associated with a trial of labor after prior cesarean delivery.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2581-2589
- Medically indicated late-preterm and early-term deliveries. Committee opinion no. 560.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 908-910
- Uterine rupture risk after periviable cesarean delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 125: 1095-1100
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Kawakita T, Reddy UM, Grantz KL, et al. Maternal outcomes associated with early preterm cesarean delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2017;216:312.e1-9.