- Neonatal and maternal outcomes associated with elective term delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 200: 156.e1-156.e4
- Decreasing elective deliveries before 39 weeks of gestation in an integrated healthcare system.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 133: 804-811
- Timing of elective repeat cesarean delivery at term and neonatal outcomes. Eunice Kennedy Shriver NICHD Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 111-120
- Variations in mortality and morbidity by gestational age among infants born at term.J Pediatr. 2009; 154: 358-362
- Induction of labor. ACOG Practice bulletin no. 107.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 386-397
- Nonmedically indicated early-term deliveries. ACOG Committee opinion no. 561; 2013, reaffirmed in 2015.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 911-915
- A statewide initiative to reduce inappropriate scheduled births at 360/7-386/7 weeks’ gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 202: 243.e1-243.e8
- Neonatal respiratory morbidity risk and mode of delivery at term: influence of timing of elective cesarean delivery.Acta Paediatr. 2004; 93: 643-647
- Neonatal outcomes after implementation of guidelines limiting elective delivery before 39 weeks gestation.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 1047-1054
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Presented at the New York Obstetrical Society Residents-Fellows Night 2016, New York, NY, April 12, 2016.