Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecological cancers in pregnancy.Lancet. 2012; 379: 558-569
- Cancer and pregnancy: an overview for obstetricians and gynecologists.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 211: 7-14
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Cervical cancer. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/cervical/index.htm. Accessed Oct. 28, 2015.
SEER. Stat fact sheet: cervix uteri cancer. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/cervix.html. Accessed October 28, 2015.
- Clinical management and follow-up of squamous intraepithelial cervical lesions during pregnancy and postpartum.Anticancer Res. 2007; 27: 2743-2746
- Clinical management of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in pregnant and postpartum women.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2014; 289: 1071-1077
- Conservative management of early stage cervical cancer: is there a role for less radical surgery?.Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 120: 321-325
- Management of low-risk early-stage cervical cancer: should conization, simple trachelectomy, or simple hysterectomy replace radical surgery as the new standard of care?.Gynecol Oncol. 2014; 132: 254-259
- Management of stage I cervical cancer in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2000; 55: 633-643
- Invasive cervical cancer in pregnancy.Best Prac Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2016; 33: 44-57
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)–a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Improved birth weight table for neonates developed from gestations dated by early ultrasonography.J Ultrasound Med. 1997; 16: 241-249
- Natural history of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in pregnancy: postpartum histo-pathologic outcome and review of the literature.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2016; 16: 74
- The prognosis and management of cervical cancer associated with pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 9-13
- The prognosis of cervical cancer associated with pregnancy: a matched cohort study.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 1022-1026
- Cervical cancer diagnosed shortly after pregnancy: prognostic variables and delivery routes.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 95: 832-838
- Cervical cancer complicated by pregnancy: episiotomy site recurrences following vaginal delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 179-182
- Late recurrence of squamous cell cervical cancer in an episiotomy site after vaginal delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 1127-1129
- Advanced stage of cervical carcinoma undiagnosed during antenatal period in term pregnancy and concomitant metastasis on episiotomy scar during delivery: a case report and review of the literature.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2007; 17: 1155-1159
- Clinical analysis of twenty cases of cervical cancer associated with pregnancy.J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2014; 141: 1633-1637
- Fetal and maternal considerations in the management of stage I-B cervical cancer during pregnancy.Gynecol Oncol. 1989; 34: 61-65
- Committee on Fetus and Newborn, American Academy of Pediatrics. “Late-preterm” infants: a population at risk.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: 1390-1401
- Neonatal morbidity in singleton late preterm infants compared with full-term infants.Acta Paediatr. 2012; 101: e6-e10
- Adverse neonatal outcomes associated with early-term birth.JAMA Pediatr. 2013; 167: 1053-1059
- Trends in cervical cancer among delivery-related discharges and its impact on maternal-infant birth outcomes (United States, 1998-2009).Open Nurs J. 2015; 9: 42-50
- Maternal and fetal outcome after invasive cervical cancer in pregnancy.J Clin Oncol. 1991; 9: 1956-1961
- Management and clinical outcomes of pregnant patients with invasive cervical cancer.Ann Oncol. 2005; 16: 397-402
- Support for down-staging of pregnancy-associated cervical cancer.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2015; 94: 654-659
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Bigelow CA, Horowitz NS, Goodman A, et al. Management and outcome of cervical cancer diagnosed in pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2017;216:276.e1-6.