Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- U.S. health care from a global perspective: spending, use of services, prices, and health in 13 countries.Issue Brief (Commonw Fund). 2015; 15: 1-15
- Cost containment and the physician.JAMA. 1985; 254: 1203-1207
- Can efficient supply management in operating rooms save millions?.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2009; 22: 242-248
- Assessing the magnitude and costs of intraoperative inefficiencies attributable to surgical instrument trays.J Am Coll Surg. 2014; 219: 646-655
- Operational improvement of gynecologic laparoscopic operating room services: an internal review.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 92: 142-144
- Cost effectiveness analysis of laparoscopic hysterectomy compared with standard hysterectomy: results from a randomised trial.BMJ. 2004; 328: 134
- Cost comparison among robotic, laparoscopic, and open hysterectomy for endometrial cancer.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 685-693
- Hospital cost comparison between abdominal, vaginal, and laparoscopy-assisted vaginal hysterectomies.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 713-716
The authors report no conflict of interest.
The authors contributed equally to this article.
Cite this article as: Van Meter MM, Adam RA. Costs associated with instrument sterilization in gynecologic surgery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2016;215:652.e1-5.