|Product||PAC level, mg/g||Antiadhesion (MIC) whole product, mg/mL||Antiadhesion (MIC) of PACs, μg/mL|
- Urinary tract infections: current and emerging management strategies.Clin Infect Dis. 2013; 57: 719-724
- Cranberry capsules (2 taken twice daily for an average 38 days) reduce the risk of postoperative urinary tract infection in women undergoing benign gynaecological surgery involving intraoperative catheterisation.Evid Based Med. 2015; 20: 137
- Comprehensive assessment of the quality of commercial cranberry products. Phenolic characterization and in vitro bioactivity.J Agric Food Chem. 2012; 60: 3396-3408
- Analytical accuracy and reliability of commonly used nutritional supplements in prostate disease.J Urol. 2002; 168 (discussion 154): 150-154
- A-type proanthocyanidin trimers from cranberry that inhibit adherence of uropathogenic P-fimbriated Escherichia coli.J Nat Prod. 2000; 63: 1225-1228
The authors report no conflict of interest.