Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Strassman procedure for correction of a class II müllerian anomaly in an adolescent.J Adolesc Health. 1991; 12: 63-66
- A case of pregnancy following a modified Strassman procedure applied to treat a placental site trophoblastic tumor.BJOG. 2012; 119: 1665-1667
- A novel approach in the management of a recurrent adenomatoid tumor of the uterus utilizing a Strassman technique.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2005; 15: 671-675
- Clinical effectiveness of Strassman operation in the treatment of bicornuate uterus.Ginekol Pol. 2009; 80: 88-92
Wheeless C, Roenneburg M. Jones operation for correction of double uterus. Atlas of pelvic surgery. Available at: http://www.atlasofpelvicsurgery.com/5Uterus/6JonesOperationforCorrectionofDoubleUterus/chap5sec6.html. Accessed June 1, 2015.
- Pregnancy outcomes and risk factors for uterine rupture after laparoscopic myomectomy: a single center experience and literature review.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2015; 22: 1022-1028
Dr Bhagavath is a paid consultant for Hologic.
Cite this article as: Bhagavath B, Behrman E, Salari BW, et al. Metroplasty to treat chronic pelvic pain resulting from outflow tract müllerian anomalies. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015;213;871.e1-3.