Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Outcomes from ultrasound follow-up of small complex adnexal masses in women over 50.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 211: 623.e1-623.e7
- Management of adnexal masses. ACOG Practice bulletin no. 83.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 201-214
Muto M. Management of an adnexal mass. In: Post TW, ed. UpToDate. Waltham, MA (Accessed Feb. 2, 2015).
- Ultrasound follow up of an adnexal mass has the potential to save lives.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 213: 657-661
- Risk of epithelial ovarian cancer in asymptomatic women with ultrasound-detected ovarian masses: a prospective cohort study within the UK collaborative trial of ovarian cancer screening (UKCTOCS).Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 40: 338-344
- Salpingectomy as a means to reduce ovarian cancer risk.Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2015; 8: 342-348
- Origin and molecular pathogenesis of ovarian high grade serous carcinoma.Ann Oncol. 2013; 24: x16-x21
- Precursors and pathogenesis of ovarian carcinoma.Pathology. 2013; 45: 229-242
- Management of asymptomatic ovarian and other adnexal cysts imaged at US: Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound Consensus Conference Statement.Radiology. 2010; 256: 943-954
- Tumors of the ovary and peritoneum.in: Tavassoli F.A. Devilee P. Pathology and genetics: tumors of the breast and female genital organs. IARC Press, Lyon (France)2003: 124-127
- Cancer of the ovary.in: Ries L.A.G. Young J.L. Keel G.E. Eisner M.P. Lin Y.D. Horner M.J. SEER survival monograph: cancer survival among adults -U.S. SEER program, 1988-2001, patient and tumor characteristics. Publication no. 07-6215. National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Md2007: 133-144
- Vignette-based study of ovarian cancer screening: do US physicians report adhering to evidence-based recommendations?.Ann Intern Med. 2012; 156: 182-194
- Risks and benefits of screening asymptomatic women for ovarian cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Gynecol Oncol. 2013; 130: 674-681
Gawande A. Overkill: America’s epidemic of unnecessary care. New Yorker. May 11, 2015. Available at: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/05/11/overkill-atul-gawande. Accessed November 9, 2015.
- Frequency and type of adnexal lesions in autopsy material from postmenopausal women: ultrasound study with histological correlation.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 22: 284-289
- Effect of screening on ovarian cancer mortality: the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian (PLCO) Cancer Screening Randomized Controlled Trial.JAMA. 2011; 305: 2295-2303
The authors report no conflict of interest.