Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Complications of uterine leiomyomas in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 73: 593-596
- The impact of fibroid characteristics on pregnancy outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 211: 395.e1-395.e5
- Fibroids and reproductive outcomes: a systematic literature review from conception to delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 357-366
- Fetal compression syndrome caused by myoma in pregnancy: a case report.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2001; 80: 472-473
- Limb reduction anomalies and early in utero limb compression.J Pediatr. 1980; 96: 1052-1056
- Fetal head deformation and congenital torticollis associated with a uterine tumor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 141: 839-840
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Dinglas C, Kunzier N, Sanchi J, et al. Ultrasound-guided manipulation of fetal entrapment by a large uterine fibroid. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015;213:870.e1-2.