Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Zarembo A. An ethics debate over embryos on the cheap. The Los Angeles Times November 19, 2012. Available at: http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov/19/local/la-me embryo-20121120. Accessed Aug. 14, 2014.
- Cross-border reproductive care around the world: recent controversies.in: Botterill D. Pennings G. Mainil T. Medical tourism and transnational health care. Palgrave Macmillan, Hampshire, UK2013
- Made-to-order embryos for sale: a brave new world?.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 2517-2519
The World Health Organization. WHO guiding principles on human cell, tissue and organ transplantation. endorsed by the sixty-third World Health Assembly in May 2010, in Resolution WHA63.22. Available at: http://www.who.int/transplantation/en/. Accessed Sept. 12, 2014.
- The views of adult offspring of sperm donation: essential feedback for the development of ethical guidelines within the practice of assisted reproductive technology in the United States.Fertil Steril. 2010; 93: 2236-2246
- In their own words: adopted persons experiences of adoption disclosure and discussion in their families.J Fam Soc Work. 2012; 15: 62-77
- Children’s understanding of adoption: developmental and clinical implications.Prof Psychol Res Pr. 2011; 42: 200-207
- Self-regulation, compensation, and the ethical recruitment of oocyte donors.Hastings Cent Rep. 2010; 40: 25-36
- Recruiting egg donors online: an analysis of in vitro fertilization clinic and agency websites’ adherence to American Society for Reproductive Medicine guidelines.Fertil Steril. 2012; 98: 995-1000
Supported by grant number UL1 RR024156 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR).
The authors report no conflict of interest.