Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Patient safety in obstetrics: the Hospital Corporation of America experience.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: 283-287
- A comprehensive perinatal patient safety program to reduce preventable adverse outcomes and costs of liability claims.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2009; 35: 565-574
- Comprehensive perinatal safety initiative to reduce adverse obstetric events.J Healthc Qual. 2012; 34: 6-15
- Word of mouth and physician referrals still drive health care provider choice.Res Brief. 2008; 9: 1-8
Association of Maternal Fetal Medicine Management. 40 Years of leading maternal and fetal care. 2013. Appendix C: AMFMM Benchmarking Data, 2010-11. Available at: www.amfmm.com/Portals/0/Documents/AMFMM-Benchmarking-2011.pdf. Accessed Oct. 1, 2014.
Schwatz R. Creating successful maternal fetal medicine partnerships; the Chartis Group Management Consultants 2011. Available at: http://www.chartisgroup.com/files/pdfs/Chartis_Maternal-Fetal_Medicine_Strategic_Affiliations_Partnerships.pdf. Accessed June 5, 2014.
- Maternal-fetal medicine workforce in the United States.Am J Perinatol. 2012; 29: 741-746
- Re-evaluating the role of the MFM specialist: lead, follow, or get out of the way.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2005; 18: 253-258
- Matching risk and resources in high-risk pregnancies.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2006; 19: 645-650
- Pregnancy outcomes in a recurrent preterm birth prevention clinic.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: 320.e1-320.e6
- Specialized prenatal care and maternal and infant outcomes in twin pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189: 934-938
- Maternal-fetal medicine coverage improved perinatal outcomes in a rural area.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 210: s197
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialist density is inversely associated with maternal mortality ratios.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 1083-1088
- Recommendations to improve preconception health and health care–United States: a report of the CDC/ATSDR preconception care work group and the select panel on preconception care.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2006; 55: 1-23
- Prenatal detection of congenital heart disease in southern Nevada: the need for universal fetal cardiac evaluation.J Ultrasound Med. 2007; 26: 1715-1719
- Prenatal diagnosis of fetal anomalies in a regional tertiary center: the role of a maternal fetal medicine unit–a review of 6,877 deliveries.J Matern Fetal Med. 2000; 9: 219-223
- Noninvasive diagnosis by Doppler ultrasonography of fetal anemia due to maternal red-cell alloimmunization; collaborative group for Doppler assessment of the blood velocity in anemic fetuses.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 9-14
- Explaining high health care spending in the United States: an international comparison of supply, utilization, prices, and quality.Issue Brief (Commonw Fund). 2012; 10: 1-14
The information reflects emerging clinical and scientific advances as of the date issued, is subject to change, and should not be construed as dictating an exclusive course of treatment or procedure. Variations in practice may be warranted based on the needs of the individual patient, resources, and limitations unique to the institution or type of practice.
The authors report no conflict of interest.