Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Epidemiology and causes of preterm birth.Lancet. 2008; 371: 75-84
- Clinical characteristics and outcome of twin gestation complicated by preterm premature rupture of membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 168: 1467-1473
- The relative proportion of preterm births complicated by premature rupture of membranes in multifetal gestations: a population-based study.Am J Perinatol. 2013; 30: 69-74
- Preterm premature rupture of membranes: does the duration of latency influence perinatal outcomes?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 201: 414.e1-414.e6
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap): a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Ultrasonography in pregnancy. ACOG Practice bulletin no. 101.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 451-461
- The clinical outcome of preterm premature rupture of membranes in twin versus singleton pregnancies.Am J Perinatol. 1996; 13: 135-138
- Twin vs singleton pregnancy. Clinical characteristics and latency periods in preterm premature rupture of membranes.J Reprod Med. 1999; 44: 616-620
- Preterm premature rupture of membranes: comparison between twin and singleton gestations.J Matern Fetal Med. 1997; 6: 159-163
- The Northwestern Twin Chorionicity Study: I. Discordant inflammatory findings that are related to chorionicity in presenting versus nonpresenting twins.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 186: 1041-1045
- Twin versus singleton pregnancies complicated by preterm premature rupture of membranes.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2012; 25: 658-661
- Outcomes of preterm premature rupture of membranes in twin pregnancies.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2008; 21: 555-557
The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
This study was supported by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development under award number 1K23HD067224 and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences under award number 1ULTR001067 .
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Wong LF, Holmgren CM, Silver RM, et al. Outcomes of expectantly managed pregnancies with multiple gestations and preterm premature rupture of membranes prior to 26 weeks. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015;212:215.e1-9.