Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The effect of nonobstetric operation during pregnancy.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1993; 177: 371-376
- Nonobstetric surgery in pregnancy. ACOG Committee opinion no. 474.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 420
- Reproductive outcome after anesthesia and operation during pregnancy: a registry study of 5405 cases.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 1178
- Are obstetric personnel required for intraoperative fetal monitoring during nonobstetric surgery?.J Perinatol. 1999; 19: 124-126
- Nonobstetric surgery during pregnancy: what are the risks of anesthesia?.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2004; 59: 52-56
- Pregnancy outcome following non-obstetric surgical intervention.Am J Surg. 2005; 190: 467-473
- Surveyed use of fetal and uterine monitoring during maternal surgery.AORN J. 1995; 62: 386-392
- Perioperative fetal heart rate assessment of fetal heart rate and uterine activity.J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2000; 29: 331-336
- Intraoperative fetal heart rate monitoring during nonobstetric surgery in pregnancy: a practice survey.South Med J. 2010; 103: 212-215
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Baldwin EA, Borowski KS, Brost BC, et al. Antepartum nonobstetrical surgery at ≥23 weeks’ gestation and risk for preterm delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015;212:232.e1-5.