Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy vs traditional laparoscopic hysterectomy: five metaanalyses.J Minim Invas Gynec. 2011; 18: 705-715
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy versus da Vinci robotic hysterectomy: is using the robot beneficial?.J Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 4: 253-259
- Robotic surgery for benign gynaecological disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 2: CD008978
- Robotic compared with conventional laparoscopic hysterectomy, a randomized control trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 604-611
- Robotically assisted vs laparoscopic hysterectomy among women with benign gynecological disease.JAMA. 2013; 309: 689-698
- Robotic gynecologic surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 1369-1384
- The utility and validity of the modified Brief Pain Inventory in a multiple-dose postoperative analgesic trial.Clin J Pain. 2004; 20: 357-362
- Analgesic and antiemetic requirements after minimally invasive surgery for early cervical cancer: a comparison between laparoscopy and robotic surgery.Ann Surg Oncol. 2013; 20: 1355-1359
Dr Zechmeister is currently with Montefiore Weiler Hospital, Bronx, NY. Dr Pua is currently with Westchester Medical Center, Hawthorne, NY.
The authors report no conflict of interest.
No financial support was used for this research.
Cite this article as: Zechmeister JR, Pua TL, Boyd LR, et al. A prospective comparison of postoperative pain and quality of life in robotic assisted vs conventional laparoscopic gynecologic surgery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015;212:194.e1-7.