Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic organ prolapse in the women's health initiative: gravity and gravidity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 186: 1160-1166
- Women seeking treatment for advanced pelvic organ prolapse have decreased body image and quality of life.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 194: 1455-1461
- The current status of laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy: a review.Eur Urol. 2009; 55: 1089-1103
- Surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse in women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 4: CD004014
- Vaginal versus abdominal reconstructive surgery for the treatment of pelvic support defects: a prospective randomized study with long-term outcome evaluation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1418-1421
- Robotic vs abdominal sacrocolpopexy: a 44-month pelvic floor outcomes.Urology. 2012; 79: 532-536
- Surgical treatment of vaginal apex prolapse.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 354-373
- Robot-assisted sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse: surgical technique and outcomes at a single high-volume institution.Int Urogynecol J. 2014; 65: 138-145
- Long-term outcomes after totally robotic sacrocolpopexy for treatment of pelvic organ prolapse.Surg Endosc. 2013; 27: 525-529
- Symptomatic and anatomic 1-year outcomes after robotic and abdominal sacrocolpopexy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 206: 435.e1-435.e5
- Pelvic floor function before and after robotic sacrocolpopexy: one year outcomes.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2011; 18: 322-327
- Prospective comparison of short-term functional outcomes obtained after pure laparoscopic and robot-assisted laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy.World J Urol. 2012; 30: 393-398
- Comparative outcomes of open versus laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy among Medicare beneficiaries.Int Urogynecol J. 2013; 24: 1883-1891
- Laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for uterine and post-hysterectomy prolapse: anatomical and functional outcomes.Hong Kong Med J. 2011; 17: 301-305
- Robotic-assisted and laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy: comparing operative times, costs and outcomes.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2011; 17: 44-49
- Laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy: an observational study of functional and anatomical outcomes.Int Urogynecol J. 2011; 22: 77-82
- Laparoscopic compared with robotic sacrocolpopexy for vaginal prolapse: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 1005-1013
- A randomised controlled trial of abdominal versus laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for the treatment of post-hysterectomy vaginal vault prolapse: LAS study.Int Urogynecol J. 2013; 24: 377-384
- The Clavien-Dindo classification of surgical complications: five-year experience.Ann Surg. 2009; 250: 187-196
- Laparoscopic and sacral colpopexies: a comparative cohort study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1752-1758
- Abdominal colpopexy: comparison of endoscopic surgical strategies (ACESS).Contemp Clin Trials. 2012; 33: 1011-1018
- Implementation of a new procedure: laparoscopic versus robotic sacrocolpopexy.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2013; 287: 1181-1186
- Two-year outcomes after sacrocolpopexy without and without Burch to prevent stress urinary incontinence.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 49-55
- Pyogenic spondylodiscitis associated with sacral colpopexy and rectopexy: report of two cases and evaluation of the literature.Int Urogynecol J. 2014; 25: 21-31
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Unger CA, Paraiso MFR, Jelovsek JE, et al. Perioperative adverse events after minimally invasive abdominal sacrocolpopexy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014;211:547.e1-8.