Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The residency mismatch.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 297-299
- The prevalence and nature of postinterview communications between residency programs and applicants during the match.Acad Med. 2012; 87: 1434-1442
NRMP Match Participation Agreement for Applicants and Programs for the 2014 Main Residency Match. Available at: http://b83c73bcf0e7ca356c80-e8560f466940e4ec38ed51af32994bc6.r6.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/2014-MPA-Applicants-and-Programs-FINAL-with-LOGO-1.pdf. Accessed May 4, 2014.
- Postinterview communication between obstetrics and gynecology residency programs and candidates.JGME. 2012; 4: 165-169
- Fellowship directors’ perceptions of the 2005 NRMP Radiology Fellowship Match.Acad Radiol. 2006; 13: 121-130
- The integrity of the dermatology National Resident Matching Program: results of a national study.Am Acad Dermatol. 2010; 35: 717-720
- The urology residency matching program in practice.J Urol. 2000; 163: 1878-1887
- Recruitment behavior and program directors: how ethical are their perspectives about the match process?.Fam Med. 2000; : 3258-3260
- General surgery program directors perceptions of the match.Curr Surg. 2000; 57: 460-465
- A piece of my mind. Manipulation and the match.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1266
The authors report no conflict of interest.