Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prevention of venous thromboembolism: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, 8th ed.Chest. 2008; 133: 381-453S
- Pulmonary embolism mortality in the United States, 1979-1998: an analysis using multiple-cause mortality data.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 1711-1717
- Benefits and risks of preventing thromboembolism with enoxaparin in patients with general surgery in real world–the CLEVER study.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2013; 19: 282-288
- Prevention of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. ACOG Practice bulletin no. 84.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 429-440
- Risk of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in urogynecologic surgical patients.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 203: 510.e1-510.e4
- Blueprint for a new American College of Surgeons: national surgical quality improvement program.J Am Coll Surg. 2008; 207: 777-782
- Management of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism: a statement for healthcare professionals. Council on Thrombosis (in consultation with the Council on Cardiovascular Radiology), American Heart Association.Circulation. 1996; 93: 2212-2245
- Cognitive appraisals and psychological distress following venous thromboembolic disease: an application of the theory of cognitive adaptation.Soc Sci Med. 2006; 63: 2395-2406
- Psychosocial aspects of venous thromboembolic disease: an exploratory study.Thromb Res. 2008; 122: 491-500
- Die Cellularpathologie in ihrer Begrindung auf physiologische and pathologische Gewebslehre.A. Hirschwad, Berlin (Germany)1858
- Pharmaceutical thrombosis prophylaxis, bleeding complications and thromboembolism in a national cohort of hysterectomy for benign disease.Hum Reprod. 2012; 27: 1628-1636
- A brief review of 50 years of perioperative thrombosis and hemostasis management.Semin Hematol. 2013; 50: 79-87
- Risk factors associated with venous thromboembolism in 49,028 mastectomy patients.Breast. 2013; 22: 444-448
- Obesity as a risk factor in venous thromboembolism.Am J Med. 2005; 118: 978-980
- Ambulation of hospitalized gynecologic surgical patients: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 533-537
- Increased morbidity in combined abdominal sacrocolpopexy and abdominoplasty procedures.Int Urogynecol J. 2013; 24: 385-391
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Mueller MG, Pilecki MA, Catanzarite T, et al. Venous thromboembolism in reconstructive pelvic surgery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014;211:552.e1-6.