Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Massively parallel sequencing of maternal plasma DNA in 113 cases of fetal nuchal cystic hygroma.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 1057-1062
- Non-invasive chromosomal evaluation (NICE) study: results of a multicenter prospective cohort study for detection of fetal trisomy 21 and trisomy 18.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 207: 137.e1-137.e8
- DNA sequencing of maternal plasma reliably identifies trisomy 18 and trisomy 13 as well as Down syndrome: an international collaborative study.Genet Med. 2012; 14: 296-305
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy. ACOG Committee opinion no. 545.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 1532-1534
- Position statement from the aneuploidy screening committee on behalf of the board of the International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis.Prenat Diagn. 2013; 33: 622-629
- NSGC practice guideline: prenatal screening and diagnostic testing options for chromosome aneuploidy.J Genet Couns. 2013; 22: 4-15
- First and second trimester antenatal screening for Down's syndrome: the results of the serum, urine and ultrasound screening study (SURUSS).Health Technol Assess. 2003; 7: 1-77
- First-trimester or second-trimester screening, or both, for Down's syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2001-2011
- Chorionic villus sampling: evaluating safety and efficacy.Lancet. 1985; 1: 737-740
- Factors affecting the clinical use of non-invasive prenatal testing: a mixed methods systematic review.Prenat Diagn. 2013; 33: 532-541
- Fetal aneuploidy detection by maternal plasma DNA sequencing: a technology assessment.Prenat Diagn. 2013; 33: 514-520
- Uptake of noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) in women following positive aneuploidy screening.Prenat Diagn. 2013; 33: 542-546
- Procedure-related complications after genetic amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling.Ultraschall Med. 2013; 34: 345-348
- Fetal loss rate after chorionic villus sampling and amniocentesis: an 11-year national registry study.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 34: 19-24
- Non-invasive prenatal testing: technologies, clinical assays and implementation strategies for women's healthcare practitioners.Curr Genet Med Rep. 2013; 1: 113-121
- NIPT in a clinical setting: an analysis of uptake in the first months of clinical availability.J Genet Couns. 2014; 23: 72-78
- DNA sequencing versus standard prenatal aneuploidy screening.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 799-808
A.Z.A. reports personal fees from Illuminia-Verinata Medical Advisory Board within the past 3 years outside the submitted work. The remaining authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Larion S, Warsof SL, Romary L, et al. Uptake of noninvasive prenatal testing at a large academic referral center. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014;211:651.e1-7.