Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Public reporting of clinical outcomes of assisted reproductive technology programs: implications for other medical and surgical procedures.JAMA. 2011; 306: 1135-1136
The Library of Congress. Thomas. Fertility clinic success rate and certification Act of 1992. HR 4773ENR. 102nd Congress (1991-1992). Public Law No. 102-493. Available at: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c102:H.R.4773.ENR:. Accessed May 2, 2014.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2010 Assisted reproductive technology fertility clinic success rates report. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/art/ART2010/index.htm. Accessed May 2, 2014.
Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology. IVF success rates. Available at: http://www.sart.org/frame/detail.aspx?id=3893. Accessed May 2, 2014.
- The practice committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology.Fertil Steril. 2013; 99: 37-43
- Comprehensive chromosome screening of trophectoderm with vitrification facilitates elective single-embryo transfer for infertile women with advanced maternal age.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 615-619
- Mild/minimal stimulation for in vitro fertilization: an old idea that needs to be revisited.Fertil Steril. 2011; 95: 2449-2455
- Evidence of impaired endometrial receptivity after ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization: a prospective randomized trial comparing fresh and frozen-thawed embryo transfer in normal responders.Fertil Steril. 2011; 96: 344-348
- Matched-cohort comparison of single-embryo transfers in fresh and frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycles.Fertil Steril. 2013; 99: 389-392
- Accumulation of oocytes: a new strategy for managing low-responder patients.Reprod Biomed Online. 2012; 24: 424-432
- The Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 1214-1223
- The playing field is changing.Fertil Steril. 2014; 101: e29
- The status of public reporting of clinical outcomes in assisted reproductive technology.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 736-741
- Reporting of clinical outcomes in assisted reproductive technology.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: e25
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention In Vitro Fertilization Registry 2.0.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 1212-1213
- Reply of the authors.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: e31-e32
- The status of public reporting of clinical outcomes in assisted reproductive technology.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: e16-e17
- Cryopreservation: a simplified method of evaluation.Hum Reprod. 1997; 12: 548-553
- Reply of the authors.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: e26
- Defining assisted reproductive technology success.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: e30
- Consumer-friendly reporting of in vitro fertilization outcomes.Fertil Steril. 2013; 101: e7
- Cumulative birth rates with linked assisted reproductive technology cycles.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 2483-2491
- Cumulative live-birth rates after in vitro fertilization.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 236-243
- Cumulative live-birth rates per total number of embryos needed to reach newborn in consecutive in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles: a new approach to measuring the likelihood of IVF success.Fertil Steril. 2011; 96: 40-46
- The cumulative probability of liveborn multiples after in vitro fertilization: a cohort study of more than 10,000 women.Fertil Steril. 2013; 99: 393-399
- Can the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Clinic Outcome Reporting System (SART CORS) be used to accurately report clinic total reproductive potential (TRP)?.Fertil Steril. 2012; 97: 886-889
- Reply of the authors.Fertil Steril. 2014; 101: e8-e9
- Pregnancies and deliveries per fresh cycle are no longer adequate indicators of in vitro fertilization program quality: how should registries adapt?.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 620-621
- National reporting of in vitro fertilization success rates: how do we get patients useful information?.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 1210-1211
Medicare. gov. Physician compare. Available at: http://www.medicare.gov/physiciancompare/search.html. Accessed May 2, 2014.
Medicare.gov. Nursing home compare. Available at: http://www.medicare.gov/nursinghomecompare/search.html. Accessed May 2, 2014.
Medicare.gov. Hospital compare. Available at: http://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/search.html. Accessed May 2, 2014.
New York State Department of Health. Adult cardiac surgery in New York State Report, 2008-2010. Available at: https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/diseases/cardiovascular/heart_disease/docs/2008-2010_adult_cardiac_surgery.pdf. Accessed May 2, 2014.
Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council. Cardiac Surgery in Pennsylvania 2008-2009. Available at: http://www.phc4.org/reports/cabg/09/docs/cabg2009report.pdf. Accessed May 2, 2014.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons. STS National Database. Available at: http://www.sts.org/national-database. Accessed May 2, 2014.
- What is the most relevant standard of success in assisted reproduction? the singleton, term gestation, live birth rate per cycle initiated: the BESST endpoint for assisted reproduction.Hum Reprod. 2004; 19: 3-7
- Trends and correlates of good perinatal outcomes in assisted reproductive technology.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 843-851
- Number of embryos transferred after in vitro fertilization and good perinatal outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 239-247
- Criteria for number of embryos to transfer: a committee opinion.Fertil Steril. 2013; 99: 44-46
- N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 2218-2225
- Assisted reproductive technology in Europe, 2009: results generated from European registers by ESHRE.; European IVF-monitoring (EIM); Consortium, for The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).Hum Reprod. 2013; 28: 2318-2331
The authors report no conflict of interest.