Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A misdiagnosed case of caesarean scarpregnancy.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2005; 271: 178-181
- Cesarean scar pregnancy: issues in management.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 23: 247-253
- Cesarean delivery on maternal request in southeast China.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 1077-1082
- Cesarean scar ectopic pregnancies: etiology, diagnosis,and management.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 1373-1381
- Pregnancy in a uterine scar sacculus: an unusual cause of postabortal haemorrhage. a case report.S Afr Med J. 1978; 53: 142-143
- Therapeutic options of caesarean scar pregnancy: case series and literature review.J Clin Ultrasound. 2010; 38: 75-84
- Endoscopic management of cesarean scar pregnancy.Fertil Steril. 2006; 85: 494.e1-494.e4
- Operative laparoscopy for unruptured ectopic pregnancy in a caesarean scar.BJOG. 2006; 113: 1035-1038
- Transvaginal ultrsound-guided embryo aspiration plus local administration of low-dose methotrexate for caesarean scan pregnancy.Ultrasound in Med Biol. 2012; 38: 209-213
- Ovarian function after uterine artery embolization for leiomyomata: assessment with use of serum follicle stimulating hormone assay.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2001; 12: 437-442
- Permanent amenorrhea associated with endometrial atrophy after uterine artery embolization for symptomatic uterine fibroids.Fertil Steril. 2003; 79: 132-135
- MR-guided high-intensity focused ultrasound ablation of breast cancer with a dedicated breast platform.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2013; 36: 292-301
- Treatment of small hepatocellular carcinomas with US-guided high-intensity focus ulsound.Ultrasound in Med Biol. 2011; 37: 1222-1229
- Primary bone malignancy: effective treatment with high-intensity focused ultrasound ablation.Radiology. 2010; 255: 967-978
- Feasibility of US-guided high-intensity focused ultrasound treatment in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer: initial experience.Radiology. 2005; 236: 1034-1040
- Magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound surgery for uterine fibroids: relationship between the therapeutic effects and signal intensity of preexisting T2-weighted magnetic resonance images.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 196: 184.e1-184.e6
- The diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of cesarean scar pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 207: 44.e1-44.e13
- Treatment of pancreatic cancer pain with celiac ganglia lesion using high intensity focus ltrasound.Chinese J Pain Med. 2010; 16: 155-157
- Methotrexate therapy followed by suction curettage followed by Foley tamponade for caesarean scar pregnancy.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2011; 156: 209-211
- Delivery after previous cesarean: long-term maternal outcomes.Semin Perinatol. 2010; 34: 258-266
- Surgical management of cesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: hysterotomy by transvaginal approach.Fertil Steril. 2011; 96: e25-e28
- Correlation questions clinical discussion of uterine artery embolization in induced abortion patients with management of cesarean scar pregnancy.J Reprod Contracept. 2009; 20: 153-160
James K. Robinson, Molina B. Dayal, MPH, Gindoff P, Frankfurter D. A novel surgical treatment for cesarean scar pregnancy: laparoscopically assisted operative hysteroscopy. Fertil Steril 2009;92:1497.e13-6.
- Bilateral uterine artery chemoembolization with methotrexate for cesarean scar pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 207: 386.e1-386.e6
- Caesarean scar pregnancy: comparative efficacy and safety of treatment by uterine artery chemoembolization and systemic methotrexate injection.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2012; 161: 75-79
- Feasibility of MRI-guided high intensity focused ultrasound treatment for adenomyosis.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 3624-3630
- High-intensity focused ultrasound ablation: an effective bridging therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma patients.World J Gastroenterol. 2013; 19: 3083-3089
- Feasibility of ultrasound-guided high intensity focused ultrasound ablating uterine fibroids with hyperintense on T2-weighted MR imaging.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: e43-e49
- Preliminary clinical observation on HIFU for treatment of chyluria.J Clin Urol. 2006; 21: 284-285
- Transcatheter arterial chemoembolization versus systemic methotrexate for the management of cesarean scar pregnancy.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2011; 113: 178-182
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Xiao J, Zhang S, Wang F, et al. Cesarean scar pregnancy: noninvasive and effective treatment with high-intensity focused ultrasound. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014;211:356.e1-7.