Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Knowledge and experience regarding cancer, infertility, and sperm banking in younger male survivors.J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 1880-1889
- Having children after cancer: a pilot survey of survivors' attitudes and experiences.Cancer. 1999; 86: 697-709
- Fertility issues for young adult survivors of childhood cancer.Psychooncology. 2004; 13: 689-699
- Fertility preservation and reproduction in cancer patients.Fertil Steril. 2005; 83: 1622-1628
- Sperm cryopreservation for male patients with cancer: an epidemiological analysis at the University of Pennsylvania.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2004; 113: S7-S11
- Pregnancy obtained with human testicular spermatozoa in an in vitro fertilization program.J Androl. 1994; 15: 10-13S
- Reduction of the scatter dose to the testicle outside the radiation treatment fields.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1982; 8: 1741-1745
- Isolation of germ cells from human testicular tissue for low temperature storage and autotransplantation.Fertil Steril. 2001; 75: 269-274
- Limited survival of adult human testicular tissue as ectopic xenograft.Hum Reprod. 2006; 21: 384-389
- Focus on fertility preservation: hormonal suppression for fertility preservation in males and females.Reproduction. 2008; 136: 691-701
- Laparoscopic ovarian transposition.Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 1996; 17: 177-182
- GnRH-agonists in fertility preservation.Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes. 2008; 15: 523-528
- Efficiency of oocyte cryopreservation: a meta-analysis.Fertil Steril. 2006; 86: 70-80
- Mature oocyte cryopreservation: a guideline.Fertil Steril. 2013; 99: 37-43
- ASCO recommendations on fertility preservation in people treated for cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 2917-2931
- Physician referral for fertility preservation in oncology patients: a national study of practice behaviors.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 5952-5957
- Nurse practice issues regarding sperm banking in adolescent male cancer patients.J Pediatr Oncol Nurs. 2006; 23: 182-188
- Barriers to fertility preservation among pediatric oncologists.Patient Educ Couns. 2008; 72: 402-410
- Childbearing issues in breast carcinoma survivors.Cancer. 1997; 79: 1271-1278
- Having children after breast cancer.Cancer Pract. 1994; 2: 407-413
- Frozen hope: fertility preservation for women with cancer.J Midwifery Womens Health. 2010; 55: 175-180
- Parents' conceptualization of their frozen embryos complicates the disposition decision.Fertil Steril. 2005; 84: 431-434
- Couples' attitudes regarding embryo disposition after in vitro fertilization (IVF).Fertil Steril. 2001; 76: 11A
- Web-based survey of fertility issues in young women with breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 4174-4183
- Decision-making about seeking medical advice in an Internet sample of women trying to get pregnant.Hum Reprod. 2007; 22: 1662-1668
- Grief responses and coping strategies among infertile women after failed in vitro fertilization treatment.Scand J Caring Sci. 2010; 24: 507-513
- Help-seeking patterns among sub-fecund women.J Reprod Infant Psychol. 2004; 22: 305-319
- The Belmont report.US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1979
Schneider CE. (2011) The failure of mandated disclosure, 159 U PA L REV 647, 670.
Salgo v Leland Stanford Jr Univ Bd of Trs, 317 P2d 170, 181 (Cal Ct App 1957).
Harnish v Children's Hospital Medical Center 387 Mass 152, 439 NE2d 240, 1982 Mass.
- Many doctors provide infertility care.2009Accessed Dec. 21, 2012)
- Discussion of fertility preservation with newly diagnosed patients: oncologists' views.J Cancer Surviv. 2007; 1: 146-155
- The role of radiation oncologists and discussion of fertility preservation in young cancer patients.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2012; 2: 242-247
- Fertility and menopause-related information needs of younger women with a diagnosis of early breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 5155-5165
- Experience of fertility preservation among younger people diagnosed with cancer.Hum Fertil. 2010; 13: 151-158
- Duty to warn at-risk relatives for genetic disease: genetic counselors' clinical experience.Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2003; 119C: 27-34
The authors report no conflict of interest.