Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Endoscopic laser surgery versus serial amnioreduction for severe twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 136-144
- Cervical length as a prognostic factor for preterm delivery in twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome treated by fetoscopic laser coagulation of chorionic plate anastomoses.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 25: 37-41
- Emergency cerclage in cases of twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome with a short cervix at the time of surgery and relationship to perinatal outcome.Prenat Diagn. 2008; 28: 1256-1261
- Are patients with twin-twin transfusion syndrome and a very short cervix candidates for laser surgery?.J Ultrasound Med. 2009; 28: 633-639
- Staging of twin-twin transfusion syndrome.J Perinatol. 1999; 19: 550-555
- Premature cervical dilatation and the McDonald cerclage.Obstet Gynecol. 1969; 33: 535-540
- A new method of operative treatment for habitual abortion in the second trimester of pregnancy.Antiseptic. 1955; 55: 299-303
- Use of the Learning Curve-Cumulative Summation test for quantitative and individualized assessment of competency of a surgical procedure in obstetrics and gynecology: fetoscopic laser ablation as a model.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: 218.e1-218.e9
- Multicenter randomized trial of cerclage for preterm birth prevention in high-risk women with shortened midtrimester cervical length.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 201: 375.e1-375.e8
- Cerclage for short cervix on ultrasonography: meta-analysis of trials using individual patient-level data.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 181-189
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Papanna R, Habli M, Baschat A, et al. Cerclage for cervical shortening at fetoscopic laser photocoagulation in twin-twin transfusion syndrome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;206:425.e1-7.