Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- ASC: a comprehensive review.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 104: 805-823
- Open abdominal versus laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomy: analysis of a large United States payer measuring quality and cost of care.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2009; 16: 581-588
- Laparoscopically assisted versus open surgery for endometrial cancer: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2008; 18: 1315-1325
- Laparoscopic and abdominal sacral colpopexies: a comparative cohort study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1752-1758
- Short-term outcomes of robotic sacrocolpopexy compared with abdominal sacrocolpopexy.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 1201-1206
- Abdominal sacrocolpopexy with Burch colposuspension to reduce urinary stress incontinence.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1557-1566
- A randomized trial of colpopexy and urinary reduction efforts (CARE): design and methods.Control Clin Trials. 2003; 24: 629-642
- Short forms of two condition-specific quality-of-life questionnaires for women with pelvic floor disorders (PFDI-20 and PFIQ-7).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 103-113
- A short form of the Pelvic Organ Prolapse/Urinary Incontinence Sexual Questionnaire (PISQ-12).Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2003; 14: 164-168
- Psychometric evaluation of 2 comprehensive condition-specific quality of life instruments for women with pelvic floor disorders.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185: 1388-1395
- A new instrument to measure sexual function in women with urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 552-558
- Operations and pelvic muscle training in the management of apical support loss (OPTIMAL) trial: design and methods.Contemp Clin Trials. 2009; 30: 178-189
- Defining success after surgery for pelvic organ prolapse.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 600-609
- OpenEpi: open source epidemiologic statistics for public health, version 2.3.1; updated 06/23/2011.Accessed April 17, 2011)
- The strengthening the reporting of observational studies in epidemiology (STROBE) statement: guidelines for reporting observational studies.Lancet. 2007; 370: 1453-1457
- Risk factors for mesh/suture erosion following sacral colpopexy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199: 688.e1-688.e5
- Laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy in the treatment of vaginal vault prolapse: 8 years experience.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2009; 146: 227-231
- Pelvic floor function before and after robotic sacrocolpopexy: one-year outcomes.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2011; 18: 322-327
- Long-term outcomes after robotic sacrocolpopexy in pelvic organ prolapse: prospective analysis.Urol Int. 2011; 86: 414-418
- Mid-term outcome of laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy with anterior and posterior polyester mesh for treatment of genito-urinary prolapse.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2011; 156: 217-222
- Prevalence and risk factors for mesh erosion after laparoscopic-assisted sacrocolpopexy.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2011; 22: 205-212
- Risk of mesh erosion after abdominal sacral colpoperineopexy with concomitant hysterectomy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 201: 541.e1-541.e4
- Long-term results of robotic assisted laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for the treatment of high grade vaginal vault prolapse.J Urol. 2006; 176: 655-659
Funded by the Charles B Hammond Research Fund, Duke University.
A.G.V. is a paid proctor and consultant for Intuitive Surgical, Inc. N.Y.S. and E.J.G. have received reimbursement for travel from Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
Cite this article as: Siddiqui NY, Geller EJ, Visco AG. Symptomatic and anatomic 1-year outcomes after robotic and abdominal sacrocolpopexy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;206:435.e1-5.
Reprints not available from the authors.