Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A simple method for determining the optimal dosage of progestin in postmenopausal women receiving estrogens.N Engl J Med. 1986; 315: 930-934
- Optimal use of postmenopausal hormone replacement.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 31S-36S
- Incorporating endovaginal ultrasonography into the overall gynecologic examination.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 625-632
- Sonographic depiction of the endometrium with transabdominal and transvaginal scanning.Semin Ultrasound CT MRI. 1988; 9: 81-101
- The effects of estrogens and progestogens on the endometrium: modern approach to treatment.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 1987; 14: 299-317