Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prevalence and co-occurrence of pelvic floor disorders in community-dwelling women.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 678-685
- Obesity and outcomes after sacrocolpopexy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199: 690.e1-690.e8
- Epidemiology of surgically managed pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 89: 501-506
- Lifetime risk of undergoing surgery for pelvic organ prolapse.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 1096-1100
- Forecasting the prevalence of pelvic floor disorders in U.S. women: 2010 to 2050.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 1278-1283
- A prospective multicenter randomized trial of tension-free vaginal tape and colposuspension for primary urodynamic stress incontinence: two-year follow-up.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 324-331
- A cost-utility analysis of tension-free vaginal tape versus colposuspension for primary urodynamic stress incontinence.BJOG. 2003; 110: 255-262
- Anterior colporrhaphy versus transvaginal mesh for pelvic-organ prolapse.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1826-1836
- Vaginal mesh for prolapse: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 293-303
- Laparoscopic sacral colpopexy versus total vaginal mesh for vaginal vault prolapse: a randomized trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: 360.e1-360.e7
- Outcome after anterior vaginal prolapse repair: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 891-898
- Trocar-guided mesh compared with conventional vaginal repair in recurrent prolapse: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 242-250
- Average weekly earnings, Canberra.Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2010
- A validated self-administered female pelvic floor questionnaire.Int Urogynecol J. 2010; 21: 163-172
- P-QOL: a validated questionnaire to assess the symptoms and quality of life of women with urogenital prolapse.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2005; 16 (discussion 81): 176-181
- Mesh kits for anterior vaginal prolapse are not cost effective.Int Urogynecol J. 2011; 22: 447-452
- Minimizing the cost of surgical correction of stress urinary incontinence and prolapse.Urology. 2009; 74: 762-764
- Abdominal sacral colpopexy or vaginal sacrospinous colpopexy for vaginal vault prolapse: a prospective randomized study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 20-26
- One-year objective and functional outcomes of a randomized clinical trial of vaginal mesh for prolapse.American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2012; 206: 86.e1-86.e9
- Outcomes after anterior vaginal wall repair with mesh: a randomized, controlled trial with a 3 year follow-up.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 203: 235.e1-235.e8
- Cost effectiveness of laparoscopy versus laparotomy in early stage endometrial cancer: a randomised trial.Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 121: 76-82
- A study of time-dependent operating room fees and how to save $100,000 by using time savings products.Am J Cosmetic Surg. 2005; 22: 25-34
The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Cite this article as: Maher CF, Connelly LB. Cost minimization analysis of laparoscopic sacral colpopexy and total vaginal mesh. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;206:433.e1-7.