Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The relationship of vaginal prolapse severity to symptoms and quality of life.BJOG. 2005; 112: 971-976
- Experiences and expectations of women with urogenital prolapse: a quantitative and qualitative exploration.BJOG. 2008; 115: 1362-1368
- Patients' pelvic goals change after initial urogynecologic consultation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 640.e1-640.e3
- Patient-selected goals: the fourth dimension in assessment of pelvic floor disorders.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008; 19: 81-84
- Patient-centered treatment goals for pelvic floor disorders: association with quality of life and patient satisfaction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 200: 568.e1-568.e6
- Patient-centered goals for pelvic floor dysfunction surgery: what is success, and is it achieved?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 182: 88-92
- Patient-centered goals for pelvic floor dysfunction surgery: long term follow-up.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 201-205
- Patient-selected goals: a new perspective on surgical outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189 (discussion 1557-8): 1551-1557
- Patient-centered surgical outcomes: the impact of goal achievement and urge incontinence on patient satisfaction one year after surgery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 194: 722-728
- A longitudinal study of patient and surgeon goal achievement 2 years after surgery following pelvic floor dysfunction surgery.BJOG. 2010; 117: 1504-1511
- The standardization of terminology of female pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic floor dysfunction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 10
- A short form of the Pelvic Organ Prolapse/Urinary Incontinence Sexual Questionnaire (PISQ-12).Int Urogynecol J. 2003; 14: 164-168
- Short forms for two condition-specific quality of life questionnaires for women with pelvic floor disorders (PFDI-20 & PFIQ-7).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 103
- Short forms to assess life quality and symptom distress for urinary incontinence in women: the Incontinence Impact Questionnaire and the Urogenital Distress Inventory.Neurourol Urodyn. 1995; 14: 131-139
The authors report no conflict of interest, financial or otherwise.
Reprints not available from the authors.
Cite this article as: Adams SR, Dramitinos P, Shapiro A, et al. Do patient goals vary with stage of prolapse? Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;205:502.e1-6.