Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A community-based epidemiological survey of female urinary incontinence: the Norwegian EPINCONT study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2000; 53: 1150-1157
- Prevalence of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in US women.JAMA. 2008; 17: 1311-1316
- An ambulatory surgical procedure under local anesthesia for treatment of female urinary incontinence.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 1996; 7: 81-85
- A prospective multicenter randomized trial of tension-free vaginal tape and colposuspension for primary urodynamic stress incontinence: two-year follow-up.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 324-331
- Long-term efficacy of Burch colposuspension: a 14-year follow-up study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2005; 84: 767-772
- The long-term outcome of laparoscopic colposuspension: a 10-year cohort study.Int Urogynecol J. 2009; 20: 443-445
- FDA Public Health Notification: serious complications associated with transvaginal placement of surgical mesh in repair of pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence.Accessed Oct. 20, 2008)
- The Incontinence Outcome Questionnaire: an instrument for assessing patient-reported outcomes after surgery for stress urinary incontinence.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2007; 18: 1139-1149
- The tension-free vaginal tape operation: results of the Austrian registry.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 98: 732-736
- Bleeding complications with the tension-free vaginal tape operation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 2045-2049
- Long-term follow-up studies in pelvic floor dysfunction: the Holy Grail or a realistic aim?.BJOG. 2008; 115: 135-143
- Burch colposuspension: a 10-20 year follow-up.BJOG. 1995; 102: 740-745
- Needle suspension of the bladder neck for stress urinary incontinence: objective results at 11 years.Int Urogynecol J. 2006; 17 (611-1)
- Long-term efficacy of the tension-free vaginal tape procedure for the treatment of urinary incontinence: a retrospective follow-up 11.5 years post-operatively.Int Urogynecol J. 2010; 21: 679-683
- Eleven years prospective follow-up of the tension-free vaginal tape procedure for treatment of stress urinary incontinence.Int Urogynecol J. 2008; 19: 1043-1047
- Tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) for the treatment of occult stress urinary incontinence in women undergoing prolapse repair: a prospective study of 100 consecutive cases.Neurourol Urodyn. 2004; 23: 632-635
- Surgical strategies for women with pelvic organ prolapse and urinary stress incontinence.Int Urogynecol J. 2010; 21: 179-186
- Effectiveness of tension-free vaginal tape compared with transobturator tape in women with stress urinary incontinence and intrinsic sphincter deficiency: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 1253-1261
- The very obese woman and the very old woman: tension-free vaginal tape for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence.Int Urogynecol J. 2007; 18: 423-429
- Body mass index does not influence the outcome of anti-incontinence surgery among women whereas menopausal status and ageing do: a randomised trial.Int Urogynecol J. 2010; 21: 801-806
- Body mass index and outcome of incontinence surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 93: 753-756
- Long-term efficacy of tension-free vaginal tape in the management of stress urinary incontinence in women: efficacy at 5- and 7-year follow-up.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008; 19: 1509-1512
T.A. is a speaker for Gynecare/Ethicon Women's Health and Female Urology and was reimbursed for travel expenses by Pfizer. K.T. is a consultant and speaker for Gynecare/Ethicon Women′s Health and Female Urology. J.K. and A.W. were reimbursed for travel expenses by Astellas. V.B.-R. was reimbursed for travel expenses by Gynecare/Ethicon Women's Health and Female Urology. The other authors report no conflict of interest.
Reprints not available from the authors.
Cite this article as: Aigmueller T, Trutnovsky G, Tamussino K, et al. Ten-year follow-up after the tension-free vaginal tape procedure. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;205:496.e1-5.