Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- ICH harmonized tripartite guideline: guideline for good clinical practice.J Postgrad Med. 2001; 47: 45-50
- Clinical research in obstetrics and gynecology: a Baedeker for busy clinicians.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2002; 57: S35-S53
- Blinding in randomized trials: hiding who got what.Lancet. 2002; 359: 696-700
- Empirical evidence of bias in treatment effect estimates in controlled trials with different interventions and outcomes: meta-epidemiological study.BMJ. 2008; 336: 601-605
- The standardization of terminology of female pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic floor dysfunction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 10-17
- Validation of a simplified technique for using the POPQ pelvic organ prolapsed classification system.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2006; 17: 615-620
- Interobserver and intraobserver reliability of the proposed International Continence Society, Society of Gynecologic Surgeons, and American Urogynecologic Society pelvic organ prolapse classification system.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1467-1470
- Vaginal mesh for prolapse: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 293-303
- Reporting of outcomes in orthopaedic randomized trials: does blinding of outcome assessors matter?.J Bone Joint Surg. 2007; 89: 550-558
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Reprints not available from the authors.
Cite this article as: Antosh DD, Iglesia CB, Vora S, Sokol AI. Outcome assessment with blinded versus unblinded POP-Q exams. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;205:489.e1-4.