Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Epidemiology of surgically managed pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 89: 501-506
- Abdominal sacrocolpopexy with Burch colposuspension to reduce urinary stress incontinence.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1557-1566
- The role of preoperative urodynamic testing in stress-continent women undergoing sacrocolpopexy: the Colpopexy and Urinary Reduction Efforts (CARE) randomized surgical trial.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008; 19: 607-614
- Outcome after anterior vaginal prolapse repair: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 891-898
- Low-weight polypropylene mesh for anterior vaginal wall prolapse: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 455-462
- Transvaginal repair of genital prolapse: preliminary results of a new tension-free vaginal mesh (Prolift technique)—a case series multicentric study.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2007; 18: 743-752
- Good urodynamic practices: uroflowmetry, filling cystometry, and pressure-flow studies.Neurourol Urodyn. 2002; 21: 261-274
- Low urethral pressure and stress urinary incontinence in women: risk factor for failed retropubic surgical procedure.Urology. 1990; 36: 245-248
- Factors associated with incontinence frequency in a surgical cohort of stress incontinent women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 2088-2093
- De novo stress incontinence and pelvic muscle symptoms after transvaginal mesh repair.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 201: 73.e1-73.e7
P.J.W. has received a research grant from Ethicon Women's Health and Urology , and is on the Speakers Bureau of Pfizer Pharmaceuticals . D.S.H. serves as a consultant for Ethicon Women's Health and Urology. Other authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Cite this article as: Kasturi S, Diaz SI, McDermott CD, et al. De novo stress urinary incontinence after negative prolapse reduction stress testing for total vaginal mesh procedures: incidence and risk factors. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;205:487.e1-4.