Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Magnesium sulfate for women at risk of preterm birth for neuroprotection of the fetus.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009; 3: 1-93
- Committee opinion no. 455: magnesium sulfate before anticipated preterm birth for neuroprotection.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 669-671
- Effect of magnesium sulfate given for neuroprotection before preterm birth: a randomized controlled trial; Australasian collaborative trial of magnesium sulphate (ACTOMg SO4) collaborative group.JAMA. 2008; 290: 2669-2676
- Magnesium sulphate given before very very-preterm birth to protect infant brain: the randomized controlled PREMAG trial.BJOG. 2007; 114: 310-318
- A randomized, controlled trial of magnesium sulfate for the prevention of cerebral palsy; Eunice Kennedy Shriver NICHD Maternal-Fetal Units Network.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 895-905
- Antenatal magnesium sulfate may prevent cerebral palsy in preterm infants–but are we convinced?.BJOG. 2011; 118: 1-5