Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Robotic surgery in gynecologic oncology: program initiation and outcomes after the first year with comparison with laparotomy for endometrial cancer staging.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 679.e1-679.e10
- Combined laparoscopic and vaginal surgery for the management of two cases of stage I endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 1992; 45: 46-51
- Laparoscopically assisted surgical staging (LASS) of endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 1993; 51: 33-38
- Laparoscopy compared with laparotomy for comprehensive surgical staging of uterine cancer: Gynecologic Oncology Group study LAP2.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 5331-5336
- Survival of endometrial cancer patients after laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy or total abdominal hysterectomy: analysis of risk factors.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 104: A7
- The use of adjuvant radiation therapy in early endometrial cancer by members of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists in 2005.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 105: 7-12
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy and lymphadenectomy for endometrial cancer: analysis of surgical performance.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 115: 447-452
- Robotic surgery: changing the surgical approach for endometrial cancer in a referral cancer center.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2009; 16: 427-431
- Minimally invasive comprehensive surgical staging for endometrial cancer: robotics or laparoscopy?.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 133: 36-41
- Robotic surgery in gynecologic oncology: impact of fellowship training.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 114: 168-172
- Surgical outcomes of robotic-assisted surgical staging for endometrial cancer are equivalent to traditional laparoscopic staging at a minimally invasive surgical center.Gynecol Oncol. 2010; 117: 224-228
- A comparative study of 3 surgical methods for hysterectomy with staging for endometrial cancer: robotic assistance, laparoscopy, laparotomy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199 (357.e1-7): 357.e1-357.e7
- A comparison of total laparoscopic hysterectomy to robotically assisted hysterectomy: surgical outcomes in a community practice.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2008; 15: 286-291
- Robotic radical hysterectomy: comparison with laparoscopy and laparotomy.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 109: 86-91
- The impact of robotics on practice management of endometrial cancer: transitioning from traditional surgery.Int J Med Robot. 2009; 5: 392-397
- Comparison of outcomes and cost for endometrial cancer staging via traditional laparotomy, standard laparoscopy and robotic technique.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 111: 407-411
- A case matched analysis of robotic radical hysterectomy with lymphadenectomy compared with laparoscopy and laparotomy.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 133: 357-361
- Incidence and characteristics of patients with vaginal cuff dehiscence after robotic procedures.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 144: 231-235
- Incidence and patient characteristics of vaginal cuff dehiscence after different modes of hysterectomies.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2007; 14: 311-317
- Transvaginal evisceration after hysterectomy: is vaginal cuff closure associated with reduced risk?.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2006; 125: 134-138
- Laparoscopy training in gynecologic oncology fellowship programs.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 111: 197-201
- Robotic radical prostatectomy learning curve of a fellowship-trained laparoscopic surgeon.J Endourol. 2007; 21: 441-447
- Prospective evaluation of factors affecting operating time in a residency/fellowship program incorporating robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy.J Endourol. 2008; 22: 1331-1338
- Robotically assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy and lymphadenectomy for endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 111: 412-417
- Comprehensive surgical staging for endometrial cancer in obese patients.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 16-21
- What is the optimal minimally invasive surgical procedure for endometrial cancer staging in the obese and morbidly obese woman?.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 111: 41-45
Disclosure: Dr Paley owns 85 shares of Intuitive Surgical Inc, and has received speakers' honoraria from this company. Dr Veljovich owns 200 shares of Intuitive Surgical Inc, and has received speakers' honoraria from this company. Intuitive Surgical Inc manufactures the daVinci surgical system used in this paper and provided no financial support for this study.
Cite this article as: Paley PJ, Veljovich DS, Shah CA, et al. Surgical outcomes in gynecologic oncology in the era of robotics: analysis of first 1000 cases. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;204:551.e1-9.