Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- H1N1 2009 influenza virus infection during pregnancy in the USA.Lancet. 2009; 374: 451-458
- Pandemic influenza and pregnant women: summary of a meeting of experts.Am J Public Health. 2009; 99: 248-253
- 2009 H1N1 influenza A and pregnancy outcomes in Victoria, Australia.Clin Infect Dis. 2010; 50: 686-690
- Severe 2009 H1N1 influenza in pregnant and postpartum women in California.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 27-35
- Interim report on pandemic H1N1 influenza virus infections in South Africa, April to October 2009: epidemiology and factors associated with fatal cases.Euro Surveill. 2009; 14 (Accessed Oct. 1, 2010)
- Factors associated with death or hospitalization due to pandemic 2009 influenza A (H1N1) infection in California.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1896-1902
- Pandemic 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus illness amount pregnant women in the United States.JAMA. 2010; 303: 1517-1525
- Severity of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in pregnant women.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 717-726
- Novel influenza A (H1N1) virus among gravid admissions.Arch Intern Med. 2010; 170: 10868-10873
- 2009 Pandemic influenza A (H1N1) in pregnant women requiring intensive care—New York City, 2009.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 321-325
- Updated interim recommendations for obstetric health care providers related to use of antiviral medications in the treatment and prevention of influenza for the 2009-2010 season.Accessed June 4, 2010)
- Active metabolite from Tamiflu® solution is bioequivalent to that from capsule delivery in healthy volunteers: a cross-over, randomized, open-label study.Vaccine. 2006; 24: 6660-6663
- Similarity in pharmacokietnics of oseltamivir and oseltamivir carboxylate in Japanese and Caucasian subjects.J Clin Pharmacol. 2007; 47: 689-696
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of the prodrug oseltamivir and its active metabolie Ro 64-0802.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1999; 37: 471-484
- The pharmacokinetics and tolerability of the oral neuraminidase inhibitor oseltamivir (Ro 64-0796/GS4104) in healthy adult and elderly volunteers.J Clin Pharmacol. 2000; 40: 836-843
- Pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir: an oral antiviral for the treatment and prophylaxis of influenza in diverse populations.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2010; 65: ii5-ii10
- Oseltamivir and breastfeeding.Int J Infect Dis. 2008; 12: 451
- Safety of oseltamivir compared with the adamantanes in children less than 12 months of age.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010; 29: 195-198
- Tamiflu oseltamivir phosphate: product information, 2004.Accessed May 1, 2010)
Cite this article as: Greer LG, Leff RD, Rogers VL, et al. Pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir in breast milk and maternal plasma. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;204:524.e1-4.
This study was supported in part by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and by Grant no. 5-U10-HD046000-05 from the National Institutes of Health supporting the Pediatric Pharmacology Research Unit Network.
Reprints not available from the authors.