Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) genotype distribution in invasive cervical cancers in France: EDITH study.Int J Cancer. 2008; 122: 428-432
- Cervical cancer screening and associated treatment costs in France.Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2006; 34: 1036-1042
- Surgery for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2000; 2 (CD001318)
- Perinatal mortality and other severe adverse pregnancy outcomes associated with treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: meta-analysis.BMJ. 2008; 337: a1284
- Human papillomavirus testing following loop electrosurgical excision procedure identifies women at risk for posttreatment cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2 or 3 disease.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2006; 15: 908-914
- Efficacy of human papillomavirus (HPV)-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine against cervical infection and precancer caused by oncogenic HPV types (PATRICIA): final analysis of a double-blind, randomized study in young women.Lancet. 2009; 374: 301-314
- A pooled analysis of continued prophylactic efficacy of quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6/11/16/18) vaccine against high-grade cervical and external genital lesions.Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2009; 2: 868-878
- Effect of human papillomavirus 16/18 L1 viruslike particle vaccine among young women with preexisting infection: a randomized trial.JAMA. 2007; 298: 743-753
- Treatment and prevention of intraepithelial neoplasia: an important target for accelerated new agent development.Clin Cancer Res. 2002; 8: 314-346
- International terminology of colposcopy: an updated report from the International Federation for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 175-177
- The 2001 Bethesda system: terminology for reporting results of cervical cytology.JAMA. 2002; 287: 2114-2119
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.Pathol Annu. 1973; 8: 301-328
- Management of CIN1.J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod. 2008; 37: S114-S120
- Appraisal of the MedDRA conceptual structure for describing and grouping adverse drug reactions.Drug Saf. 2005; 28: 19-34
- ZYC101a for treatment of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 317-326
- Spontaneous regression of high-grade cervical dysplasia: effects of human papillomavirus type and HLA phenotype.Clin Cancer Res. 2005; 11: 4717-4723
- A phase I trial of a human papillomavirus (HPV) peptide vaccine for women with high-grade cervical and vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia who are HPV 16 positive.Clin Cancer Res. 2000; 6: 3406-3416
- Heat shock fusion protein-based immunotherapy for treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia III.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 106: 453-460
- A phase II study of Hsp-7 (SGN-00101) in women with high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 106: 558-566
- Phase 1 study of HPV16-specific immunotherapy with E6E7 fusion protein and ISCOMATRIX adjuvant in women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.Vaccine. 2004; 23: 172-181
- A phase I trial of a human papillomavirus DNA vaccine for HPV16+ cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 2/3.Clin Cancer Res. 2009; 15: 361-367
- Vaccination trial with HPV16 L1E7 chimeric virus-like particles in women suffering from high grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN 2/3).Int J Cancer. 2007; 121: 2794-2800
- Regression of papilloma high-grade lesions (CIN 2 and CIN 3) is stimulated by therapeutic vaccination with MVA E2 recombinant vaccine.Cancer Gene Ther. 2006; 13: 592-597
- A cross-sectional study of a prototype carcinogenic human papillomavirus E6/E7 messenger RNA assay for detection of cervical precancer and cancer.Clin Cancer Res. 2007; 13: 2599-2605
- Clinical performance of human papillomavirus E6 and E7 mRNA testing for high-grade lesions of the cervix.J Clin Microbiol. 2009; 47: 3895-3901
- Comparison of HPV detection technologies: hybrid capture 2, PreTect HPV-Proofer and analysis of HPV DNA viral load in HPV16, HPV18 and HPV33 E6/E7 mRNA positive specimens.J Virol Methods. 2009; 155: 61-66
- High-risk HPV type-specific clearance rates in cervical screening.Br J Cancer. 2007; 96: 1419-1424
- Updating the natural history of HPV and anogenital cancer.Vaccine. 2006; 24: S42-S51
Cite this article as: Brun J-L, Dalstein V, Leveque J, et al. Regression of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia with TG4001 targeted immunotherapy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;204:169.e1-8.
The other members of the TG4001 Study Group are listed with this article.
The first 2 authors contributed equally to this article.