Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- United States cancer statistics: 2004 incidence and mortality.Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and National Cancer Institute, Atlanta2007
- Concurrent cisplatin-based radiotherapy and chemoradiation for locally advanced cervical cancer: results of a randomized Gynecologic Oncology Group study.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 1144-1153
- Validation of a severity index in female urinary incontinence and its implementation in an epidemiologic survey.J Epidemiol Commun Health. 1993; 47: 497-499
- Etiology and management of fecal incontinence.Dis Colon Rectum. 1993; 36: 77-97
- Epidemiology of prolapsed and incontinence questionnaire: validation of a new epidemiologic survey.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2005; 16: 272-284
- Prevalence of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in US women.JAMA. 2008; 300: 1311-1316
- A short form of the pelvic organ prolapsed/urinary incontinence sexual questionnaire (PISQ-12).Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2003; 14: 164-168
- Sexual dysfunction following vulvectomy.Gynecol Oncol. 2000; 77: 73-77
- Quality of life in long-term cervical cancer survivors.Gynecol Oncol. 2005; 97: 310-317
- Self-reported symptoms of faecal incontinence among long-term gynaecological cancer survivors and population-based controls.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 46: 606-615
- Urinary incontinence in gynecologic oncology patients.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2005; 15: 911-914
Cite this article as: Rutledge TL, Heckman SR, Qualls C, et al. Pelvic floor disorders and sexual function in gynecologic cancer survivors: a cohort study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:514.e1-7.
Authorship and contribution to the article is limited to the 5 authors indicated. There was no outside funding or technical assistance with the production of this article.