Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Inpatient hysterectomy surveillance in the United States, 2000-2004.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 34.e1-34.e7
- Hysterectomy rates in the United States, 2003.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 1091-1095
- Surgical approach to hysterectomy for benign gynecological disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009; 3 (CD003677)
- The eVALuate study: two parallel randomized trials, one comparing laparoscopic with abdominal hysterectomy, the other comparing laparoscopic with vaginal hysterectomy.BMJ. 2004; 328: 129
- Methods of hysterectomy: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.BMJ. 2005; 330: 1478
- Clinical opinion: guidelines for hysterectomy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 635-640
- Route of hysterectomy influence and teaching hospital status.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 73-78
- A comparison of total laparoscopic hysterectomy to robotically assisted hysterectomy: surgical outcomes in a community practice.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2008; 15: 286-291
- Smaller pieces of the hysterectomy pie: current challenges in resident surgical education.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 395-398
- Residency directory.Accessed June 30, 2010)
- Evolving role and current state of robotics in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2009; 16: 291-301
- Surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse in women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007; 3 (CD004014)
- Vaginal hysterectomies performed in a residency program: can we increase the number?.J Reprod Med. 2006; 51: 83-86
- Transvaginal hysterectomy: rationale and surgical approach.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 1321-1325
- Perioperative outcomes of robotically assisted hysterectomy for benign cases with complex pathology.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 585-593
Cite this article as: Matthews CA, Reid N, Ramakrishnan V, et al. Evaluation of the introduction of robotic technology on route of hysterectomy and complications in the first year of use. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:499.e1-5.
Reprints are not available from the authors.