Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prevention of perioperative venous thromboembolism.Int Anesthesiol Clin. 2009; 47: 55-64
- Excess length of stay, charges, and mortality attributable to medical injuries during hospitalization.JAMA. 2003; 290: 1868-1874
- Prevention of venous thromboembolism: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, 8th ed.Chest. 2008; 133: 381S-453S
- Validation of a combined comorbidity index.J Clin Epidemiol. 1994; 47: 1245-1251
- Ending extra payment for “never events”—stronger incentives for patients' safety.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 2388-2390
- The incidence of venous thromboembolism following gynecologic laparoscopy: a multicenter, prospective cohort study.J Thromb Haemost. 2007; 5: 503-506
- Thromboembolic complications of sling surgery for stress urinary incontinence among female Medicare beneficiaries.Urology. 2009; 74: 1223-1226
- Clinical characteristics of patients with acute pulmonary embolism: data from PIOPED II.Am J Med. 2007; 120: 871-879
- Review of the evidence on diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.Ann Fam Med. 2007; 5: 63-73
- Duration and magnitude of the postoperative risk of venous thromboembolism in middle aged women: prospective cohort study.BMJ. 2009; 339: b4583
- Prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism: analysis of cost effectiveness.Ann Surg. 1980; 191: 207-218
- Venous thrombosis prophylaxis for urological laparoscopy: fractionated heparin versus sequential compression devices.J Urol. 2005; 173: 1623-1626
Cite this article as: Solomon ER, Frick AC, Paraiso MFR, et al. Risk of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in urogynecologic surgical patients. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:510.e1-4.
Reprints not available from the authors.