Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The rapid evolution of vaginal mesh delivery systems for the correction of pelvic organ prolapse, part I: clinical data.Female Patient. 2009; 34: 32-38
- What does “FDA approved” mean for medical devices?.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 4-6
- Severe mesh complications following intravaginal slingplasty.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 423-424
- Long-term success of abdominal sacral colpopexy using synthetic mesh.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 187: 1473-1482
- A transvaginal approach to repair of apical and other associated sites of pelvic organ prolapse with uterosacral ligaments.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183: 1365-1374
- The standardization of terminology of female pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic floor dysfunction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 10-17
- Short forms for two condition-specific quality of life questionnaires for women with pelvic floor disorders (PFDI-20 and PFIQ-7).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 103-113
- The tensile strength of uterosacral ligament sutures: a comparison of vaginal and laparoscopic techniques.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 500-503
- Quality of life and surgical satisfaction after vaginal reconstructive vs obliterative surgery for the treatment of advanced pelvic organ prolapse.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 573.e1-573.e7
- Retrospective multicenter study of the new minimally invasive mesh repair devices for pelvic organ prolapse.BJOG. 2008; 115: 22-30
- Outcome after anterior vaginal prolapse repair; a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 891-898
- Follow-up after polypropylene mesh repair of anterior and posterior compartments in patients with recurrent prolapse.Int Urogynecol J. 2007; 18: 1059-1064
- Trocar-guided transvaginal mesh repair of pelvic organ prolapse.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 117-126
- One-year anatomic and quality-of-life outcomes after the Prolift procedure for treatment of posthysterectomy prolapse.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199: 694.e1-694.e6
- The standardization of terminology for researchers in female pelvic floor disorders.Int Urogyncol J. 2001; 12: 178-186
- Pelvic organ support study (POSST): the distribution, clinical definition, and epidemiologic condition of pelvic organ support defects.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 795-806
- Correlation of symptoms with degree of pelvic organ support in a general population of women: what is pelvic organ prolapse?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189: 372-379
- Vaginal wall descensus and pelvic floor symptoms in older women.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 759-766
- Correlation of symptoms with location and severity of pelvic organ prolapse.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185: 1332-1337
- Predictive value of prolapse symptoms: a large database study.Int Urogynecol J. 2005; 16: 203-209
- Defining success after surgery for pelvic organ prolapse.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 600-609
- Anatomical conditions for pelvic floor reconstruction with polypropylene implant and its application for the treatment of vaginal prolapse.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2007; 131: 214-225
- The surgical technique and early postoperative complications of the Gynecare Prolift pelvic floor repair system.Can J Urol. 2008; 15: 4004-4008
- Complications and patient satisfaction after transobturator anterior and/or posterior tension-free vaginal polypropylene mesh for pelvic organ prolapse.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2008; 87: 972-974
- A prospective study to evaluate the anatomic and functional outcome of a transobturator mesh system (prolift anterior) for symptomatic cystocele repair.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2008; 15: 615-620
- Severe mesh complications following intravaginal slingplasty.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 713-716
Self-funded by the Atlantic Health Division of Urogynecology .
Cite this article as: Culligan PJ, Littman PM, Salamon CG, et al. Evaluation of a transvaginal mesh delivery system for the correction of pelvic organ prolapse: subjective and objective findings at least 1 year after surgery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:506.e1-6.