Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prevalence of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in US women.JAMA. 2008; 300: 1311-1316
- Forecasting the prevalence of pelvic floor disorders in US women: 2010 to 2050.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 1278-1283
- The standardization of terminology of female pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic floor dysfunction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 10-17
- Psychometric evaluation of 2 comprehensive condition-specific quality of life instruments for women with pelvic floor disorders.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185: 1388-1395
- Abdominal sacrocolpopexy with Burch colposuspension to reduce urinary stress incontinence.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1557-1566
- Two-year outcomes after sacrocolpopexy with and without Burch to prevent stress urinary incontinence: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 49-55
- Outcomes following vaginal prolapse repair and mid urethral sling (OPUS) trial–design and methods.Clin Trials. 2009; 6: 162-171
- Non-surgical management of stress urinary incontinence: ambulatory treatments for leakage associated with stress incontinence (ATLAS) trial.Clin Trials. 2007; 4: 92-101
- The standardization of terminology for researchers in female pelvic floor disorders.Int Urogynecol J. 2001; 12: 178-186
- Two-year outcomes after sacrocolpopexy with and without burch to prevent stress urinary incontinence.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 49-55
- Defining clinically meaningful change in health-related quality of life.J Clin Epidemiol. 2003; 56: 395-407
- Correlation of symptoms with degree of pelvic organ support in a general population of women: what is pelvic organ prolapse?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189: 372-379
- Vaginal wall descensus and pelvic floor symptoms in older women.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 759-766
- Correlation of symptoms with location and severity of pelvic organ prolapse.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185: 1332-1338
- Predictive value of prolapse symptoms: a large database study.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2005; 16: 203-209
- Symptoms and outcome measures of pelvic organ prolapse.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 48: 648-661
- Optimizing pelvic organ prolapse research.Int Urogynecol J. 2007; 18: 609-611
Supported by grants from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development , National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases , and the National Institutes of Health Office of Research on Women's Health ( U01 HD41249 , U10 HD41250 , U10 HD41261 , U10 HD41267 , U10 HD54136 , U10 HD54214 , U10 HD54215 , and U10 HD54241 ).
Cite this article as: Brubaker L, Barber MD, Nygaard I, et al. Quantification of vaginal support: are continuous summary scores better than POPQ stage? Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:512.e1-6.
Reprints not available from the authors.