Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pre-eclampsia: is the immune maladaptation hypothesis still standing?.J Reprod Immunol. 2007; 76: 8-16
- Pre-eclampsia.Lancet. 2005; 365: 785-799
- Management of pre-eclampsia.BMJ. 2006; 332: 463-468
- Placental-related diseases of pregnancy: involvement of oxidative stress and implications in human evolution.Hum Reprod Update. 2006; 12: 747-755
- Bidirectional cytokine interaction in maternal fetal relationship: is successful pregnancy a Th2 phenomenon?.Immunol Today. 1993; : 353-356
- T helper 1 response against Leishmania major in pregnant C57BL/6 mice increases implantation failure and fetal resorptions.J Immunol. 1996; 156: 653-662
- NK cells and human pregnancy—an inflammatory view.Trends Immunol. 2006; 27: 399-404
- Maternal cytokine production patterns in women with pre-eclampsia.Am J Reprod Immunol. 2005; 54: 30-37
- Report of the National High Blood Pressure Education Program Working Group on High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183: S1-S22
- Optimising a limiting dilution culture system for quantitating frequencies of alloreactive cytotoxic T lymphocyte precursors.Cell Immunol. 1991; 137: 88-95
- Limiting dilution assays.J Immunol Methods. 1987; 97: 133-140
- Paternal contribution of HLA-G*0106 significantly increases risk for pre-eclampsia in multigravid pregnancies.Mol Hum Reprod. 2008; 14: 317-324
- Review: trophoblast-vascular cell interactions in early pregnancy: how to remodel a vessel.Placenta. 2010; 31: S93-S98
- Evidence for immune cell involvement in decidual spiral arteriole remodeling in early human pregnancy.Am J Pathol. 2009; 174: 1959-1971
- Possible roles and determinants of microchimerism in autoimmune and other disorders.Autoimmun Rev. 2004; 3: 454-463
- New directions for induction immunosuppression strategy in solid organ transplantation.Am J Surg. 2009; 197: 515-524
- Risk factors for pre-eclampsia at antenatal booking: systematic review of controlled studies.BMJ. 2005; 330: 565-572
- Influence of previous blood-transfusion on incidence of pre-eclampsia.Lancet. 1977; 23: 874-875
- Paternal and maternal components of the predisposition to preeclampsia.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 867-872
- Recurrence of pre-eclampsia across generations: exploring fetal and maternal genetic components in a population based cohort.BMJ. 2005; 331: 877-882
C.J.M.d.G. was a clinical fellow of Nederlandse Organisatie voor Gezondheisonderzoek en Zorginnovatie, Dutch National Research Institute.
The first 2 and the last authors contributed equally to the study and article.
Cite this article as: de Groot CJM, van der Mast BJ, Visser W, et al. Preeclampsia is associated with increased cytotoxic T-cell capacity to paternal antigens. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:496.e1-6.