Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ectopic pregnancy: United States, 1990-1992.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1995; 44: 46-48
- Chlamydia trachomatis and ectopic pregnancy: recent epidemiological findings.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2008; 21: 77-82
- Ectopic pregnancy rate and treatment utilization in a large managed care organization.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 1052-1057
- Interventions for tubal pregnancy.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007; 1 (CD000324)
- Nonsurgical diagnosis and treatment of tubal pregnancy.Fertil Steril. 1990; 54: 537-538
- Presence of a yolk sac on transvaginal sonography is the most reliable predictor of single-dose methotrexate treatment failure in ectopic pregnancy.J Ultrasound Med. 2005; 24: 591-598
- Single dose methotrexate for the treatment of ectopic pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 754-757
- Single dose MTX: an expanded clinical trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 168: 1759-1762
- A validation of the most commonly used protocol to predict the success of single-dose methotrexate in the treatment of ectopic pregnancy.Hum Reprod. 2007; 22: 858-863
- Predictors of methotrexate treatment failure in ectopic pregnancy.J Reprod Med. 2006; 51: 87-93
- Prognostic value of human chorionic gonadotropin changes after methotrexate injection for ectopic pregnancy.Fertil Steril. 2007; 88: 504-506
- Do serum beta-human chorionic gonadotropin levels on day 4 following MTX treatment of patients with ectopic pregnancy predict successful single dose therapy?.Am J Perinatol. 2006; 23: 193
- Medical treatment of ectopic pregnancy.Fertil Steril. 2008; 5: 206-212
- Increment in β-hCG in the 48-h period prior to treatment: a new variable predictive of therapeutic success treatment of ectopic pregnancy with methotrexate.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2008; 278: 319-324
Authorship and contribution to the manuscript is limited to the 4 authors indicated. There was no outside funding or technical assistance with the production of this article.
Cite this article as: Nguyen Q, Kapitz M, Downes K, et al. Are early human chorionic gonadotropin levels after methotrexate therapy a predictor of response in ectopic pregnancy? Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;202:630.e1-5.