Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menorrhagia and bleeding disorders.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 19: 513-520
- Endometrial resection for the treatment of menorrhagia.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 151-156
- Endometrial resection and ablation versus hysterectomy for heavy menstrual bleeding.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002; 2 (CD000329)
- Endometrial destruction techniques for heavy menstrual bleeding.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005; 4 (CD001501)
- Evaluation of HydroThermAblator and rollerball endometrial ablation for menorrhagia 3 years after treatment.J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 2003; 10: 505-511
- Perioperative factors for predicting successful hysteroscopic endometrial ablation.J Reprod Med. 2003; 48: 677-680
- The effect of increasing age on the outcome of hysteroscopic endometrial resection for management of dysfunctional uterine bleeding.J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 2000; 7: 115-119
- Probability of hysterectomy after endometrial ablation.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 1214-1220
- Risk of hysterectomy after 1000 consecutive endometrial laser ablations.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1999; 105: 897-903
- Prediction of endometrial ablation success according to perioperative findings.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 182: 1005-1007
- The HydroThermAblator system for management of menorrhagia in women with submucous myomas: 12- to 20-month follow-up.J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 2003; 10: 521-527
- Endometrial hydrothermablation: a comparison of short-term clinical effectiveness in patients with normal endometrial cavities and those with intracavitary pathology.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2005; 12: 144-149
- Histologic studies of the effects of circulating hot saline on the uterus before hysterectomy.J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 1999; 6: 269-273
- Surgical and medical treatment of adenomyosis.Hum Reprod Update. 1998; 4: 323-336
- Therapeutic options for adenomyosis: a review.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2007; 276: 1-15
- Cigarette smoking and effects on menstrual function.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 93: 59-65
Cite this article as: Iglesias DA, Madani Sims S, Davis JD. The effectiveness of endometrial ablation with the Hydro ThermAblator (HTA) for abnormal uterine bleeding. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;202:622.e1-6.
Reprints not available from the authors.