Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The duration of lochia.BJOG. 1986; 93: 754-757
- The duration and character of postpartum bleeding among breast-feeding women.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 89: 159-163
- Characteristics of normal lochia.Am J Perinatol. 1999; 16: 399-402
- A survey of women's experiences of vaginal loss from 24 hours to three months after childbirth (the BLiPP study).Midwifery. 1999; 15: 72-81
- World Health Organization Task Force on Methods for the Natural Regulation of Fertility.Fertil Steril. 1999; 72: 441-447
- Bleeding events and other complications during pregnancy and childbirth in women with von Willebrand disease.J Thromb Haemost. 2007; 5: 1165-1169
- Pregnancy in women with von Willebrand's disease or factor XI deficiency.BJOG. 1998; 105: 314-321
- The obstetric experience of carriers of haemophilia.BJOG. 1997; 104: 803-810
- Determination of total menstrual blood loss.Fertil Steril. 2001; 76: 125-131
- Assessment of menstrual blood loss using a pictorial chart.BJOG. 1990; 97: 734-739
- A simple visual assessment technique to discriminate between menorrhagia and normal menstrual blood loss.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 977-982
The sanitary products used in this study were provided by Kimberly Clark Europe, Surrey, UK.
Cite this article as: Chi C, Bapir M, Lee C, Kadir R. Puerperal loss (lochia) in women with or without inherited bleeding disorders. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:56.e1-5.